Friday, May 6, 2011

How our brain tick...tick...booms.

Welcome to the Fans of MuMo blog!!!  We are here to provide you with the most current and up to date promotion codes and reviews of Theater and Musical Theater around Los Angeles.  We try to attend as many shows as possible around town, for it is the love for Musical Theater that brought this group together in the first place.

What's MuMo? Well, once a week we gather together at Club Eleven and sing, dance and mirror our favorite musicals at Musical Mondays. There is no admission and if you enjoy musicals then you will have a blast participating along side the rest of the bar as clip after clip of musicals from stage and screen are played on the television screens that surround the bar. Come for drinks and dinner and then stay for the live show at 10 p.m. that features a different performer every week from  the stages of Broadway and Los Angeles.

Glad you came here to check us out and make sure to participate on here and let us know about the shows you are attending!  We love to know what's the hottest ticket in town! You can find us on Facebook here:

The Fans of MuMo: Musical Mondays-at-Eleven

or Follow us on Twitter for up to date information from the performers at MuMo and promotion codes to discount theater tickets:

Fans Of MuMo on Twitter

But for now... here is a sample of what gets us through the week:


So if you care to find me... From this day on...now and forever.. Listen to the Lullaby of Broadway. All of my friends who think I'm blessed, they don't know my head is a mess. I'm going insane. Going mad. But If I dug right down to the bottom of my soul...You get the music.... it can See me. Feel me. Touch me. Heal me.
Now I'm alive, I'm alive, I am so alive. If you climb on my back then we both can fly. And this gift or this curse I have inside maybe at last i'll know why My future is unlimited. 
Just listen there's a song here in my heart a melody I start so why Must it alway be either less or more either plain or grand?
You might look up to find I've gone on to better things Better jobs or bigger rings I don't have the time to cry I'm too busy loving Being Alive. 
Chalk it all up to experience They said I'd fail but I disagree. Who could say then where my path would lead? Well, now I know when I hear my favorite song I know that I belong I've got nothing to do but relax. 
So Curtains Up. Light the lights. It is the music of a people who Gotta find a corner of the sky. So when my heart is breaking. I smile. And let my light so shine before men. 
I have been in the darkness for so long but theres No way. No No No No way...I'm living without the hidee high and whoopdy doo The lullaby of Broadway. 'Cause Broadway always wears a smile. A million lights, they flicker there A million hearts beat quicker there No skies are gray on that great white way, That's the Broadway Melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment